Frequently Asked Questions
XYLIQUE™ products are not 95% or 99% natural, they are 100% naturally derived – 100% NATURAL SOURCE
XYLIQUE™ is completely free of synthetic preservatives, parabens, sulfates, artificial colors and fragrances and petroleum-derived chemicals such as PEG, propylene glycol or mineral oil.
- Parabens – Common parabens include methylparaben (E number E218), ethylparaben (E214), propylparaben (E216), butylparaben and heptylparaben (E209)
- Formaldehyde And Formaldehyde-Releasing Preservatives
- Sulfates – Sodium Lauryl/Laureth Sulfate, and Ammonium laureth sulphate
- Petroleum Derived Chemicals – Paraffin wax, Mineral oil, Phenoxyethanol, PEG, Propylene
- GlycolDiethanolamine (DEA), Triethanolamine (TEA), monoethanolamine (MEA)
- Phthalate, DEP, DBP, DEHP and Fragrance
Be a smart consumer. Check out the label. Do your homework well when choosing the products.
- Any products that you put on your child.
- Any products that you soak in. (e.g. bubble bath)
- Any products that you apply and do not wash off. (e.g. body lotion, toner, serum, cream)
- Hair shampoo & conditioner, Body Shampoo (the way we use it, it will run through the entire body – high exposure)
XYLIQUE™ products shelf life last up to 2 years unopened, and on each product, there is an open jar symbol with a number on it that will indicate how long the product will last once opened.
On this jar, it shows 3M. This means that once the product is opened, it can last up to 3 months!
Moor is a form of organic peloid created by the gradual decomposition of plant matter in a permanently waterlogged environment. Free from the decaying effects of oxygen and in the presence of certain types of bacteria, the plant matter undergoes a transformation process over periods of hundreds or thousands of years into a homogeneous dark brown or black magma. In this transformation or ripening process all of the organic and inorganic components within the plants are retained in the substance.
– The Moor’s cosmetic benefits also stem from an abundance of essential oils, fatty acids and lipoids which occur naturally and are not artificially introduced, as in most cosmetics. These penetrate easily into the skin and subcutaneous tissues, re-establishing the skin’s natural pH balance and increasing the flow of blood to the skin.
– At the same time, the skin is detoxified, purified, toned and revitalized by soluble organic and inorganic active ingredients.
– The Moor is naturally hypoallergenic and will also harmonize with and benefit any skin type, eliminating the need for many different types of creams.
– The active herbal ingredients in the Moor have been found to be helpful in treating many skin problems including acne, eczema, psoriasis, burns, scars, stretch marks, and cellulite.